Getting around before I leave the US

Really, I started making the rounds in January when my sisters and I gathered in Las Vegas, NV.  We had a great time sharing stories and having a massive photo shoot.....good times.  Now that it is April, I am seriously saying, "Til we meet again" to the many new friends I have made in 2 years.  Wow...2 years sounds like a long time, but it has flown by.  I imagine I will be saying the same thing at the end of my service in Guyana in July 2016! I am asking folks to be sure I have home addresses.  I imagine I will have some time for writing and on keeping that old past time alive! That being said, I do want to receive some hand written notes and cards, so here is my first address as trainee:
Patrece Ryan, PCT
Peace Corps
P.O. Box 101192
Georgetown, Guyana
South America

These last few days in Maryland will be spent trying to pack essentials for my new life abroad; unpacking and repacking a dozen times! Off to catch some zzzzz's!

Comments

  1. I wish you a bon voyage, Patty! I so very much enjoyed our lunch dates and I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures "til we meet again."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bright Side vs. Dark Side