It is official! I am a Peace Corps Volunteer!!

Oh my....I had my doubts once or twice.  Going through Peace Corps training is nothing to take lightly.  If I thought getting in the door was tough, I was mistaken.  The training, as I stated in a previous post is more than one can ever imagine.  Even if the environmental conditions were perfect, training would still be challenging. The staff is patient and motivating and yes, demanding.  If I think training was tough, I have been told that it simply helps us build resilience. The next two years are going to be the test. I am ready and officially qualified!

Comments

  1. Congrats!!!! Wow, so good to watch you through this process. What away to celebrate the 4th of July. Continue to stay positive through this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is WAY bigger than getting a graduate degree! They are all so very lucky to have you and the memories you are making today will last a lifetime and influence Jake and the other grandkids who will, one day, have great pride in telling about their illustrious grandma who was such an adventuress! Love and hugs and hanging in there with you and the moneys! --v

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bright Side vs. Dark Side